Intern (m/f) in Business Development / Investor Relations
MPC Investment Partners GmbH is a company of the MPC Capital Group, an independent asset and investment manager for real asset investments. Together with its subsidiaries, MPC Capital AG develops and manages real asset investments for international institutional investors, family offices and professional investors. The focus is on the asset classes Real Estate, Shipping and Infrastructure. MPC Capital AG has been listed on the stock exchange since 2000 and employs around 260 people across the Group. MPC Investment Partners GmbH is responsible for the marketing and distribution of alternative investments within the MPC Capital Group.
MPC Investment Partners GmbH is seeking to identify a highly motivated junior professional to support as an intern for a period of at least six months.
- Support for our institutional investors and our institutional relations function in all areas
- Preparation of presentations and marketing material of client/LP investments
- Preparation of RFPs for select prospects
- Support in the preparation of accurate and detailed investor reports
- Preparation of communication with investors
- Independent market research and analysis activities
- Strong collaboration with our business units
- Ensure currency of the CRM system, filing of meeting summaries (CRM entries) and CRM analysis reports
- Assistance of the business development and Investor Relations team in day-to-day business
- Support in the preparation and organization of meetings and conferences
- You have successfully completed a bachelor´s or master´s degree with a focus on marketing, financing, financial communication, business administration, economics or similar subjects. Alternatively, you are at an advanced stage of your studies.
- Internships or first work experience in the financial industry in the areas of marketing, sales, relationship management, client services, reporting, investor relations and/or operations are advantageous.
- Fundamental understanding of investment funds and institutional client business is desirable.
- You have a good understanding of numbers and strong analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in using CRM systems and Bloomberg are an advantage.