Intern (m/f) in Business Development / IR
MPC Investment Partners GmbH is a company of the MPC Capital Group, an independent asset and investment manager for real asset investments. Together with its subsidiaries, MPC Capital AG develops and manages real asset investments for international institutional investors, family offices and professional investors. The focus is on the asset classes Real Estate, Shipping and Infrastructure. MPC Capital AG has been listed on the stock exchange since 2000 and employs around 260 people across the Group. MPC Investment Partners GmbH is responsible for the marketing and distribution of alternative investments within the MPC Capital Group.
MPC Investment Partners GmbH is seeking to identify a highly motivated junior professional to support as an intern for a period of at least six months.
- Entry of data into the CRM system
- Creation of presentations and marketing material
- Preparation of communication with investors
- Support in the preparation of investor reports
- Independent market research and analysis activities
- Support in the preparation and organisation of meetings
- Assistance of the business development and IR team in day-to-day business
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree with focus on marketing, financing, financial communication, business administration, economics or similar subjects. Alternatively, you are at an advanced stage of your studies.
- Internships or first work experience in the financial industry in the areas of marketing, sales, relationship management, client services, reporting, investor relations and/or operations are advantageous.
- Fundamental understanding of investment funds and institutional client business is desirable.
- You have a good understanding of numbers and strong analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in the use of CRM systems and Bloomberg are an advantage.